"A friend is one who believes in you when you have given up to believe in yourself." ^^ Unfortunately , there is no one like that for me .
OMG, it's almost Friiidaay ageen . But I'm trying not to get my hopes up becuz I don't think my dad will let me go to my mom's house in SouthCity ): SUCHA PARTYPOOPER RIGHT ? Goosh . I just wanna get hella mad right now cuz I can't show any emotion. But damn , I have the right to see my mom ! I miss her so much ..... Anywhooo. Omgeezy , I wanna new fone ! Urrgh , soo baad . It's like I'm going insane ! Hahah , well not that insane , anywaaays , I've been VERY lazy lately , I hate that about me right noow. But once spring break is over I'm going to have to go back into my " work " mode . Ohwell, two weeks is worth the vacation. Hmmmm , What's there to rant about . I know PICK-UP LINES. Ahaha , their soo faackin corny. Haha, I mean it doesn't sound right when a guy says it to a guy XP . Whoaa . What is going on with my mind ? I like some pick-up lines thou. The ones that are hella sweet. Like : " Do you have a watch ? Because I want to know how long it took me to fall in love with you . " Ahaha , SWEET RIGHT ? Ooohhpoo. Imma goo now ! Thanks for listening ! (:
Pick up lines are funny . I looked some up in class on my phone . & hey ! , You're smarter than ya average , 6th grader ? Forgot what grade you were in . But yeah , you are . [: You're more mature for your age . Well- when you blog , you are . (x .