My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I Had A Good Day (:
Hey Peeeples. Unusually I had a good day ; But except for all those tests and some other things. Today I my day started hella bad. I started getting excrutiating cramps -_-. And I'm not even on my dot yet ! Urgh. Started right at the last few minutes of 1st period right when I was taking my History test. I knew from that point my day was going to turn out bad. But as the day progressed , being around my lovely gals made me feel GUHREEAT. Especially all the hugs and FOOD I had. For once I think all my friends got along with each other. NAW , im dreaming (= Ohyeah ! I had to perform my play at school in front of keeeds today ! Urgh , I think I did pretty good. I got some compliments and "good jobs" but ohwells. I tried. And thats all that matters to me.Anyways , this weekend I'm going to SanFran. My hometown . The place where I feel like I actually belong. But I just can't wait to go shopping like crazy ! FOREVER21(= And I need to get Bryana's marriage ring (= She means alot to me . I'm gonna miss her when she go to HS. I dunno what I'm gonna do without all my fwends ): But we still have a long way to go so I can't worry. Just gonna cherish every moment. Anywhoo. I gotta joke ! Haha, wanna hear it ? KAAYS.
What do you do when a girl is playing poker ? You POKE HER.

You get it ? Ahaha. I learned it in Science. WHOOPTYDOO. Im random today ! X) But who cares right ? No homework , so if you got any ideas for my blog , PLEASE contact me however you can. I'd love to use your ideas ! So dont be shy to tell me (; Mkaay gonaa go for noow yoo ! Thanks for listening (:
0 Comments:

Post a Comment