My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Im Officially Missing You ):
Enjoy the journey, enjoy ever moment, and quit worrying about winning and losing.


Mkaay Peeeples . So far spring break has its ups & downs. I went to SanFran for the last 4 days. And I pretty much loved it. I d k but Vallejo ain't crackin . Too many chinese people in SanFran thou ! Like everywhere I turn there' s someone chinese ! Hah , And im not racist okay ! , just had to faackin say that. Anyways , I still haven't found any research on my science project =/ I'm worried it's going to be hella short. Uggh , I'm gonna start doing it today . And I still need help ! OhPoooo. I miss my preeends ): YAY, I got new dunks ! (: It's rainbow colors (: Haha, I'll post a picture of it . Like even the shoelaces are rainbow colors. Ahaha. I realized that you can't avoid a problem bcuz nothing will be solved that way. & SORRAY that I didn't blog for almost 4 days now =/ I was enjoying myself in the city (= I'm always happy there for some reason. It's so mellow there. It feels like a dream . Like it's everything I ever wanted .... Ohwell , all of us wake up eventually right ? dreams don't last unless you make it reality. Omg . I'm getting addicted to music noow. Like I said it heals my pain deep inside. I get distracted too easily , I hate that. " I hate this part right here " Ahaha. Imma dork XD Yaah , So many things been going thru my mind like every second. So much things too type . And plus im lazy :P I'll add more later BYE(:
Thanks for listening (:


1 Comments:
Blogger Jazi Doll said...
" Too many chinese people in SanFran thou ! "
HAHA , FAWK! I knowww right ?

Post a Comment