Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Looks Are Deceiving .
I touched it , and I was burned ):
Omg , Faackin Tom deleted my myspace =/ For no faackin reason . I think he's racist now ! Here's my new URL ( ADD ME ! ) :
http://www.myspace.com/whooaitsjenn
Goosh , I woke up this morning and noticed that I couldn't log into my account ! Urgh , like I said Myspace is hella gay. Ohwell . Good thing I made a new one. Yaah ! YAY! I got my ipod back! Finally . Goosh. I was lost without it . Anyways , I seem to use liquid liner now ? I o n o . I think make-up is my typah art now. I don't know why people say that their bops when they wear makeup , you know , do you you know what BOP MEANS? Didn't think so ! , Goosh , I hate when people label & judge. It's so dumb , you know those people are just judging themselves. Its just jealousy. OMGEEZY, you have to watch these videos if you've watched : " A Walk To Remember " & " The Notebook " , duude this made me cry ! I'll add the link and watch !
A Walk To Remember : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjgw_GRTobo The Notebook : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wuv_-sR2nc
Or if you want to watch the video like right now ;
I hope you enjoy ! Anyways , wanna help me add back my preends on myspace ? Thanks loves (: Oh yeah , wanna see my dunks ? Well too bad ! I forgot to take a picture of it but its DOPETASTIC. FASHIONSHO YO. Mkaaay , gona go eat now ! Thanks for listening (: