My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
LostlessThoughts.
" You can never escape pain "

Haaay guuys , sorry I haven't been posting any blogs in the past few days ; I've been thinking way too much . I'm trying to find myself basically. I've been outta my zone lately ; been acting so unusual. I don't even know why . I seem to always sleep late now. I've been feeling depressed in fact. I know I have to get my act to gether because it's almost the end of the semester for school . URGH. Life is complicated. It's like I'm hanging by a thread . I feel alone . I feel worried . I feel sad . It's mixed emotions . At first I'm all happy and what not then the next thing you know I'm yelling at myself =/ I don't want to feel that way anymore . Maybe it's because I'm on my DOT. I hate that. Thanks to Pauline , I've partly found myself so far. I love her for that . I always will . Gonna go for now . Expect more . Live on surprises.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment