My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
A New Beginning ! (:

Im Just Your Average Girl Posting Blogs ;


Hey ! I'm Jenn and you have entered MY GREAT ESCAPE (: Dopetastic huh ? EW, why does everyone say that word ? Ohpooh. I got tuh stop saying that. Anyways I started this blog for one reason, I guess cuz I want to express my feelings to the whole world ; WAIT A MINUTE. I guess becuz I think writing in a stupid ol' diary is hella old school so why not share my opinions to you guys ?
" Pssh ! Like anyone will read this crap. ! " Hahaha , anyways This first blog is just a so-called "intro" to my newbie self to blogs. You'll prolly see me post blogs like every day so DONT TRIP. So I hope you guys enjoy yourself reading my dumb blogs . Thanks for listening YO ! (:


P.S : Expect more from me homeniggys ! <- So stole that from my dimples. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment