Someday really doesn't come does it ?
Mkay , so today was awfully great . Unbelievable right ? I think the play made me feel better about all this stress. Ohyeah, just to let you know I'm at a play at school (: Im Carolyn the overdramatic one . Like everyone knows me since my line " And he was awfully aggravating ! " Ahaha, you should hear me say it . Honestly I think I sound horrible ever since I got sick =/ Urgh. I don't sound like myself. Nevertheless I don't feel like myself. I dont know why but I can't seem to go sleep early. My schedule everyday is so hectic. Its like I can't escape it. It's awfully aggravating ! Hah, Im sucha dork right ? Gosh , sometimes I ask myself why I'm at this position in life ? Why me ? People just don't understand sometimes. I keep on reminiscing because I miss the past even though were in the future. I have so much homework and projects for me to do . Its taking over my soul. But I'm pretty determined I will never let anything slow me down. Not even my addiction to the internet ;D . I have to limit my time on here now my homeslices ! Anyways I certainly dislike people who think there the MF' SH!T when their not . GRAWR . Especially these 2 girls that supposedly likes my friend Chris cuz like this one day those 2 girls went up to me & my homeniggys asking for us to make a dumb paperplane for them ! I just wanted to yell at them and say : " GRUH, WHO THE FAACK THINK YOU ARE ? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED. GO MAKE YOUR OWN PAPERPLANE." They were getting on my last nerve so my schoool mommy Sheri like told her to go kick some rocks and then this one uglaay greeh has the balls to imitate her . OMGEEZY. And what I heard today she wants to fight my schoool mommy Sheri and denys it when people ask if she did say it. OOHPOO. I strongly dislike them, ohwell , I D G A F. If you know what that stands for. Anyways , Urgh im getting pimples =/ and that scar on my face made me lose all my confidence. I need to go see a dermatologist. & I plan on ranting on thaangs , give me some ideas ? Hit me up on myspace , aim , or text it. Mkay teenks por listening ! I'll be back soon (: