Aren't you a cutie (;
Heey ladies and gentlemen ! (: Mkay , so today was a happy-sad bipolar day for me. One becuz it's FINALLY sping break. I haven't had a vacation in months ! But then , I realized I'm going to miss all my fwends ! ): And plus there ain't nothaang to do at my place. Urgh, I hope this vacation is going to be crackalackin ! I already miss all my fwends so far! And it hasn't even been a day yet ! Ooohpoo . I had to perform the play again today ! And guess what ? , everyone thought we did HORRIBLE. Eh. I feel like I disappointed Mrs. Russell. I know we could of done better. But who cares right? We're IMPROVING. & really thats all that matters. Ohsnapples! I need to do my science project over break =/ GREAT. But at least I have no homework ! Omgeeeezy. I'm happy that all the friends are reunited. Makes me happy. OHSHEEZY. I'm going to SanFran 2morow (: That just oober-brightened my day FSHO ! But even thou I may seem happy I really am not. I miss so many people right now , that you dont even know. KFC IS A RIP. I just had to say that bcuz I had KFC today and there food was NASTAAY. It's like EW. WARNING! Do not get a barbecue something or whatever at KFC. It's supaah dupaah nasty. Anyways , I really think you should check out NigaHiga & Happyslip & fafinettex3 & xteeener on youtube. Their great at making videos. Btw , fafinettex3 & xteeener are people for beauty and Nigahiga & Happyslip are funny comedians. OHMYGAASH. I love playing with my camera. It's like my drug (: Ahaha. But instead of my camera is my ipod (: I'm in love with them. Oooh and you should check out hoybestprend.blogspot.com. That's my twilight buddy Jamie Bautista (: Shes DOPE. Ohmygee. I miss reading the twilight series ! The movie was kinna weak cuz they deleted hella parts . But overall it was awesome ! I'm in love with Edward Cullen & Taylor Lautner. GOOSH. Their so seductive ! I seem to say "seductive" so much ! Somethings wrong with me ! Haha, anyways if you got any ideas for my blog feel free to give me some suggestions & you'll never know. I might use your ideas! (: I'm goonna go for now . Thanks for listening (: