My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Breathless.
JENN & CHELSIE'S SPOT(:



Mkaaay Peeeples , its exactly 10:24 p.m right now and yet I'm still on SpringeffingBreak . Soo yaah , I'm talking to Chelsie Orbase right noow too , chees dopetastic , I mean foreals thou , chees hella tight. Chees my SpongyWongy , and I'm her PattyWatty (: Were like Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato(: EW, But I don't like Demi Lovato for some reason :P Anyway
s I'm going to the library tomorow and do some research on my project . Gotta get dem good grades right ? I want to meet CHELSIE MARIE ORBASE ! I loove her so much! Anywhooo , I like this song called " Eat You Up - Boa " it's so seductive I mean you got to listen to it ! I might put it as my default song for my blog (=! WHOOHOO. I'M GOING TO THE CITY THIS WEEKEND ! YAYUH. Well gootta goo , expect more from me , live on surprises (:
0 Comments:

Post a Comment