My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Define Yourself .
I don't need your help, or anyone elses for that matter. I'm stronger then you and I wont fall apart like you do.



Yesh , For the fact that I really don't know who's my friend , and whos just being hella fake. For the fact that I'm growing up I'm starting to realize who's my friend and who's really not. People who are hella fake just pretend to act like your friend and make you feel like their always there. When apparently their REALLY not. All they want to do is step on your heart and keep pulling it outtah you agen and agen. Why do people say " I got hella love for you " and " I got your back " really meant " I could careless about you " and " I'd rather let you fall then see you be better than me " . What kind of friend is that ? Now , I seriously don't know how to define " friends " . It's more like stick up for yourself , stand up on your two feet , never rely on someone bcuz they don't rely on you , speak for yourself. Gosh , what happened to this world ? =/ . The word " bestfriend " is so confusing . What is best ? What is a friend ? Thats what I wanna know . Cuz right now , I don't know what they mean .
1 Comments:

Post a Comment