My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Hopelessly Dying Inside.
Life's a climb , but the view is great .


Heeeey People! ; I havent been on blogspot for like hella long , so imma just write something random. Anyways . I've been REALLY busy with homework and such that everything else is sucha blur to me >.< Yesh , I know my life is REALLY hectic. But hey , life ain't easy . And sure will not slowdown for you . But the experience is worthwhile right ? And God gave you one life to live , he made a purpose for all of us being here on earth , obviously that reason is to live our lives . Gooossh , I feel hella replaced and chyaah . But I don't wanna show it bcuz I sure damn know that I already gave my preends hella bullsh!t already , so I don't wanna make more drama . Cuz for all I know is that I'm 100% Drama-free. Life will ALWAYS try tuh bring you down . Life is what you make it . But know that everything will eventually be okay. OHMYGAASH ! , The Hannah Montana movie made me cry ! It was super cute . It had hella meaning to it too ! And I'm getting a new fooone ! (: I'm extremely HAPPY. Anyways I guess I'll end this ? But I might add more later ! Buurrbyeee ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment