My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Insomnia .
Hello Anyone Who Is Currently Reading This Crap Right Now , I decided not to do my science research until I go back to school bcuz I REALLY don't know what to do. And I'm halfway confused about it . Ohwell , pretty much NO ONE did the whole project yet anyway . OMG , I can't wait to get back to my CityHype ! I feel so out of my zone XD . Hahaha , hmm , I'm like hella bored right now. Nothing to rant about really . I need some flats , I already got some dunks . And I need some new vans ! URRGH. Weeell gooonna go noow ! BUURBYY.

Mkaay , so that was what I was ABOUT to post THREE DAYS AGO ^^^^
But I made a new one :P . Hahaha , soo anyways . School was HELLA boring today . I mean I was happy to see everyone , I got alot of BEARhugs . Hahah , I missed those fools :P . But overall , my classes were SOO boring . I mean , I could of fell asleep in class . Not because I was tired , but because it was so faaacking boring . But I have to admit I was a BIT tired today because I was soo excited last night to go back to school . I believe I only got like 5 or 6 hours of sleep. But I feel SOOO awake. But I bet I'll be super tired later :P Hahah . So many tests are coming up -___- Gootta get my head in the gaaame ! Goosh , Anywaays Imma goo poor noow , Im GHOST.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment