My lifes like a pen ;
Whenever I make mistakes ;
I cant erase them .
Sooo , today , was the same except the fact that it was freeakin' HOT ! It was like 95 degrees I believe? But anyways , I wore shorts the day before and everybody like looked at me becuz soome moofoos' in my class said my shorts looked hella short , and I felt so offended bcuz everyone like literally looked at me just bcuz I was the only one who had CUTE shorts on . I mean , I don't regret wearing shorts , 1 bcuz it was REEEALLY HOT TOO ! So I was like " HAH! You guys said my shorts were too short , HAH! LOOK AT YOOURS! Goosh . I haate that. Anywhoooo , I've been having alot of homework lately =/ AS USUAL. Well , Imma add more later ! Goonna goo shoower ! Buuuhbyes ! (: