My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Just Can't Find The Words .
you got me losing myself in what i'm trying to say and its so hard to fight it cant help but feelin this way and every time that i'm near you its like my heart gets weak. feels like im losing my breath makin it hard to speak.
I just can't find the words ):

I had a great time at San Jose , and I can't stop thinking about eating lasagna ! Hahah XD , It's super yummy ! (: Omg , My science project is almost due soon ! Goosh , And my printer isn't working ): But yeeah , Everything on my mind right now is CST's . Urgh ; My head is like going insane =/ Ommg , but I hope I do good ! Noo good score no $MOOLAH$ . Hah , for the people whos reading this right now , have you ever felt like you feel the need to stop missing someone ? Well if you do , thats EXACTLY how I feel right now. But yet , I'm still a young girl learning about life. I mean , I'm pretty happy being a SINGLE happy camper . People need love , just not the one with that lovey dovey gooey gooey shieeet . I've never met a person desperate to find love . Honestly I think thats ridiculous . Knowing that your in need of a guy to please you ? Omg, thats straight up bullshiet. Goosh , a STRONG woman wouldn't need a guy to complete her . People like that never heard of happiness you know ? Gooosh , thats what this world needs , Happiness .



I NEVER KNEW I WOULD MISS YOU ):


0 Comments:

Post a Comment