Love all, trust a few;Do wrong to none.
Until we take how we see ourselves (and how we see others) into account, we will be unable to understand how others see and feel about themselves and their world. Unaware, we will project our intentions on their behavior and call ourselves objective.
Urgh , my stomach hurts , I missed a day of learning HOW GAY?!? I mean I enjoy school , I hate missing a day bcuz of my preeakin stomach . I hate it * . BLAAAAH . Whatever , I make mistakes , I learn from it , isn't that what life is ? , but yet you still feel ashamed of it . And honestly that feeling tends to stay for awhile. Urgh , Learn , Lesson , DONE. Anyways I'm going to the city THIS week , and omg , I finally finished my research ! (= My teacher said only 2 paragraphs at the shortest . But YAAAY! Hahah , I hope its gona give me an A (: Hahah , Urgh , Stomach aching ageen ! Meen-__- I like cry everyday now ): Is that bad for you ? I get so emotional these days "/ Whaatevs , this shiet is boring imma go foor noow , Live on surprises , Expect NOTHING.