Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Have you ever had the feeling you just want to go insane ? Your completely done with taking all this pain ? Thats how I feel every day of my life . Have you ever felt like your missing a part of you . Like your living without the person you love the most ?
I miss these fools everyday :

Without them ; I'm NOTHING. Yes I cry about them in my sleep even when I'm daydreaming . It all feels like a fantasy yehknow? I mean , have you ever been away from your loved ones for so long that you just want to break yourself down and cry it out . Like I said crying got me nowhere. Maybe its time for me to let go and go on my own . I wont stop loving them I'll just simply learn to live without them . They hold a special place in my heart forever . They've been with me through the bad times and the good times . Yet everything changes throughout your lifetime . Once you look back at everything you'll find yourself lost in the past. But hey , someones gonna have to tell you to get on with your life. My family is my everything , I seriously don't know what I would do without them . They've kept my head up through everything . Even at times all of us dont get along , we yell at each other bcuz we love each other . We always try to change or do the best for ourselves to keep our future good . But we go through many obstacles in the process even in an arguement . It makes us stronger than we were before . We always try to correct the wrongs and try to prevent from having the wrongs but we all know we can fix something that is broken. The experiences I went through my family was always the best education I could ever get from anyone else. Their the passionate light in my dark days . Knowing I'm miles away from them , makes it hard for me to focus on myself. I always reminisce and think about the good times we had . But good times dont last long . And so does bad times. It may be stormy but it cant rain forever.