My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Bittersweet.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.



Omg , today I had like a major headache, one because I think I pushed myself too hard just to make the mile . You wanna know what I ended up with ? A HEADACHE. I thought I had the swine flu thou. Thank god . Anywho , I was a BIG bxtch like two days ago . And it was all because of my DOOT. I like literally put myself as the HBIC. I mean if you were talking to me that day you would of gotten hella mad at me . Whatevs , I make mistakes right ? I dont care about my past , Its just the fact if you learned or your still fxcked up about it . I want to meet someone like that . Someone who dont give a fxck about your past becuz HELLOOOOO , Were in the future ! OMG, You know what ? I hate seeing my homegrls hella sad over a GUY. Just to let you know , ITS NOT WORTH IT . You cant really tell if your in love or if hes " the one " . Learn from your elders whos ALREADY found the one they love . Were STILL YOUNG. Can you even define the definition of " love " or " falling in love " . Yeah , you do feel like he's the one or your crazy about him . All that will ever be is PUPPY LOVE . I repeat PUPPY LOVE . Crush lang right ? They should know who I'm talking about ! Like the quote ; " There's more fish in the sea " . SERIOUSLY. They are RIGHT. You find yourself thinking about that one special person , but grrrrl , I know its hard to get over your so called " first love " , I've been there . Done that. Its EXTREMELY difficult. But life goes on . You should know that . Its okay to be friends with them , but let me warn you , people fall in love with their bestfriends bcuz their around each other alot and they get to know each other alot more. But if that person breaks your heart , Its gonna hurt . Its okay to cry , cuz if you keep it all in you'll literally go insane deep inside . But you know that person wasnt good enough for you in the first place . Always know you deserve MORE than that .
0 Comments:

Post a Comment