My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Change Of Plans .
Updates;

I could never regret loving you because even if you didn't love me anymore, I know that you once did and that is the most wonderful feeling because I never thought that I deserved your love.


My weekend is confusing . I dont even know whats in store for me next , but we'll see right ? I havent updated on this for the longest time , but I have a life I want to live yehknow ? I cant always be bloggin' yah feel me thou ? Anyways , I'm still trying to get over AHEM* We only talk once in awhile =/ Ahem* is pretty busy with his gf . Ohwell , *Sigh , School is almost over , I'm gonna miss everyone , I dont know what I would have done without them , they made my 6th grade year the best . I feel absolutely loved by them , I learned so much this year . I grew up . Alot. I'll post some recent pictures up that we took so far , OMG, I might get my fone this week or even TODAY! (= Super happy. I cant expect anything thou. Cuz once I get my hopes up and things dont live up to my expectations I WILL get disappointed . Maan , I'm starting to hate those underground clothing lines like UrbanOutfitters, Stussy , and The Hundreds . Well I guess bcuz everybody started wearing clothes from there . Whatev , I shouldnt even trip about those things . Its such nonsense.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment