Im so sorry for everything I put you through , if I had the chance to go back in time I would start all over again just to make everything better for you.
Ohmygulay , * Ahem *read everything ): *Ahem * knows everything . I've just been so afraid for the longest time that * ahem * wouldn't care , but * ahem * really did . I love you so much. You should always know that.
Mkay , anyways , Im super happy , yet still have to have motivation , ugh , I fxcked up -__- . I need to get my grade up in P.E . Sucks right ? I'd rather do a mile every day just to get my grade up to an A in two weeks -__-. I learned my lesson . You fall , you have to get right back up . No one has the right to take away your happiness. Like what Bob Marley said , Dont let worriness , jealousy , hatred , ETC fxck up your vision bcuz everyone has to face reality right ? I'm not perfect. Im nowhere near perfection . Jesus Christ made me the way I am , and I should be glad that I have the chance to be on earth . But I feel so ashamed of myself -_- . Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough . Yet , Im stronger than that , and I know I'll eventually get through this tough time in my life right now .