My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
NeverBeReplaced.


Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when your riding through your tough times, dont complicate your mind. Flee from hate , mischief , and jealousy . Dont bury your thoughts , put your vision to reality .Wake up and LIVE .

Only you can truly understand how YOU feel .


Ohmygaash , like I havent updated on this for the longest time . Anyways , I've been busy with my own life ! Buut HEEY. I got news ! I got a project to do on History -___- . Its like supposed to be at least 750 words long -___- Soo I'll prolly wont update for awhile . WTF MEEN=/ I just want this school year to end already . Im getting hella lazy, I d k but I notice it . Urgh , I hate the phrase " Never Be Replaced ". I guess its bcuz I hate when people say that to me but end up doing it anyway , Actions Speaks Louder Than Words Yehknow ? I mean , thats not cool , your characteristics make up the book you made about yourself . So uhm , HELLO? Dont you EVER say that to me unless you actually mean it .
0 Comments:

Post a Comment