So I was listening to some Miley Cyrus to make me feel better (: PSSH. I dont give a fxck what you think about Miley Cyrus . Her lyrics for " The Climb " are HELLA DEEP my homeslice !
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming But there's a voice inside my head saying "You'll never reach it" Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climbThe struggles I'm facingThe chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah Just gotta keep going
thats exactly the motivation I need in me (: