I want to meet someone whos down for anything and willing to make risks in their life . I'm tired of meeting people who promise that they will NEVER hurt me but eventually they did. Dont promise something when you know you cant keep them.
Dang , On my to-do list I wrote down : " post 100 blogs by the end of this month " HAHA XD I dont even know if I could even reach to 50 X) But ohwell . I'll try my best , I do what I say , I aint afraid to take on a challenge . Thats exactly what life is , a challenge . Obstacles can't bring me down . It might make me cry but crying got me nowhere. Dangit ; my teachers are preparing us for 7th grade , I mean I admit , I whined about it , but at the end of the day I realized ; " Its school , whats the point if you dont do work ? " School = Oppurtunities in life , I need that . Meen . These FOOLS not gonna type names down but you know what YOU CUT ME DEEP. You FOOLS are selfish . What have I ever done to you ? I try my FULLEST just to make all of you happy but you know what I got ? NOTHING. All of you were just using me . You know what ? I'm not gonna wish you anything bad . Becuz I know better . I'm just gonna smile like nothing happened . You know why ? Bcuz God got more things in store for me in life , especially how young I am , I dont need to deal with this kind of stress. Karma is at work ; Once I'm gone from your lives , you'll be needing me . But I know for a fact I wont need you. Thanks for NOTHING.