I know I like wrote this blog thaang on June 6th but Im going to use it as JUNE10TH UPDATE(:
JUNE10THTWOTHOUSANDNINE.
I found a new sister , and her name is Karen Tejam. She reminds me of my REAL sister Karen Baluyot but they both mean the world to me. I can't believe I met a girl like Karen , She's the mofo' best. I like the fact that we could relate to each other bcuz I know she knows better than I do , well DUH, She's older than me right ? I think two of the best things happened to me this year . Karen Tejam my new sister and Karen Baluyot my sister and bestfriend coming back from the Philippines . I LOVE YOU KAREN (s) .
JUNE11THTWOTHOUSANDNINE.
I wanted to make some plans ! So I did.
[ ] My hair suuuucks . I need to let it grow and stop cutting it !
[ ] Meet someone who can sweeep me OFFAH MY FEET.
[ ] Fall in LOVE w/ MYGIRL(:
[ ] Become a more understanding person .
[ ] Start smiling more w/ my teeth !
[ ] Start realizing all the wrongs and make them become RIGHT.
QUOTESFSHO.
Letting go, even if it hurts,
doesn't mean you have to let go of everything.
You just have to let go of the person
and your feelings for her/him
but the memories will always be there
whether it's good or bad.
Because everytime you remember those memories,
it will always put a smile into your heart.
And be glad that once in your life this person
made you happy and put colors into your life
even if it's just for a while.
Your not worth the tears , your not worth the heartache I don’t know why I give you the time . Your not worth the pain . Your not worth the emptiness . I don’t know why I wish you were mine.