Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different.
Dear Summah Lovahs ,
Once agen , its Jenn . I haven't typed in my blogspot innah while . So I decided to because I'm really bored. Anyways.. Theres really not much to talk about. okay , so I thought about something to talk about :D soo , I started using Head&Shoulders . OMG. No doubt , it was great . It really does the job. Not only is it great for my scalp , but doesn't weigh my hair down at all . Since I have short layers I love having more volume on the crown of my had bcuz it gives my hair more body and my head more shape. At first I thought it was the same old formula that wasn't very pleasant smelling but it smelled AMAZING! I love how when I sleep w/ it the day after my hair is all poofy at the top(: And since Head&Shoulders is good for your hair , I'm looking forward to grow out my hair all the way down to my booty like how it was 2 years ago. But when I had my first hair cut , my hair went all thick , And obviously you could tell I didn't like it at all. And I've been cutting down on the styling / heat appliances for awhile now. Trying to regain my hair's natural oils and moisture. And stop getting so much split ends -__- I wonder if that thingy from BedHead called " split-end mender " works . Hah , I don't even know what it does yet ;P And my new cleanser is really doing the job for my face. Especially since I'm starting to get more sleep , but I still sleep late . But I don't have anything to stress about so basically my face is starting to clear. But at least I found a new scar remedy for acne scars ! Can someone say WHOOHOO right ? And my acne is starting to clear up * THUMBSUP * Before I forget , I want to get LIGHTER. Gulay , I'm dark enough -___- I want to look filipino ! Not any other race. Im pinay & proud , what chu gna do about it foo' ? Ohyaah , I'm going to downtown for my dad's birthday on wednesday !(: Uber excited. Still need kick &chill w/ friends this summer. I haven't seen them since the last day of school. I hope I still get to fulfill all my plans I had in mind for this summer. Ohgawsh , I realized it's pretty cold out here in the city , but yet , it's still keeping a smile on my face (: