My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
JustLovely.
Heeellllloooo , anyways I just got so paranoid yesterday so I decided to blog about it .

YESTERDAY;Why the fxck do I trip so much about being replaced ? I mean come on ! The phrase " Friends come and go " but HELLO?!? It hurts to LOSE a friend then to let them go yourself. Its like stabbing yourself in the heart then someone else doing it for you ! Ohmygaash, GIRLS are so complicated these days. They can't fxcken make up their damn mind ! SHIEET. If you don't want to be my friend then just go SHOOO mkay? Cuz I'm not up for your bullshit about being friends again. I know typing this makes me sound hella bitter but I'd rather be bitter than being ugly you knoe ? Like the only way you make yourself ugly is by making yourself have an ugly and unbearing soul . I know I say guys are so COMPLICATED, but girls gives you even MORE FRUSTRATION. By making yourself ugly , makes me know the TRUE YOU. Mkay ? Got it ? Fsho.


Another Thaaang ,
What is happening to this world ? Are we going through GLOBAL WARMING ? Cuz its getting too damn hot now !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment