My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
SummerLOVE.
SUMMAHOF09'

Im going to start updating more , so Im sick -.- Ohgawsh , Next week . TheCity alldayerydaay babeh ! Hella shopping maayne . My brother & sister are coming back ! WHOOHOOOO! HappyToTheMAX. I have noo stress no one special on my mind . And Im happy (: I can't believe I'll be happy like this during summer , but everything turned around and went all gooooood ! I wonder whats in store for me next .....

Gonna Add Something To My Summer Plans ;
[ ] BE W/ K.K FOREVER(:
++++++
[ ] Go to theCity w/ K.k , Kevin , Prycilla & Savannah blasting music through Kevins car speakers and having the most fun I've been waiting for so long (:

I MISS YOU GUYS AT SPMS ! (;
Lets kick it ? FSHO , Just hit me up !
0 Comments:

Post a Comment