My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Monday, July 20, 2009
InABlinkOfAnEye.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain


Meeen , Looking back at all the people I've met so far, none of them really REALLY relate to me. Its true , everybody is different , but when it comes to love , every guy is the same. Their players, womanizers , & yet very flirtatious. Why do they have to give out wrong signals ?Maybe their too nice , or they jst don't wna hurt a girls feelings. Sometimes I wish a guy could see what its like to be in a girls perspective of life . For me girls , they have WAAAY harder than boys. They are the ones who USUALLY get hurt from everything. YES, I am one of those girls who wants to discover and experience what life really is . I'm down for a big adventure . Like people say sky is the limit. I think living w/ boundaries sucks juice. What makes you an interesting person is knowing that no matter how hard you try to strive for the things you want or want to happen , you never give up . I'm that person . I believe that if you give up , you are weak. But in some cases being weak is a good thing, cos it means that your strong enough to be vulnerable to the whole world. People have feelings , and I'm one of those people who really doesn't like to show it. Bcos I am more likely to hide my feelings, I try to act happy most of the time. I'm jst waiting for the time where my smile actually mean something to someone. Its amazing how wonderful it feels to make someone happy , but I'm the type of person who would risk anything to make people happy. For so long , I've been doing that , but it hurts me , it leaves big and thick scars on my soul. But people say the things that can kill you , really makes you stronger than you used to be. I dont usually type a long blog like this anymore but this is jst a way for me to pour out how I really feel jst about everything. Cos if I jst pour out my feelings in public I surely wouldnt get everything out of me . And I'll prolly jst look very dumb. So be freeminded , and Im saying this to anyone who reads my blogs. Dont be afraid to show your feelings like I do, Its a bad habit of mine. I cope w/ this habit most of the time , but I will guarantee you it will eat you up inside and sooner or later you'll be feeling the need to jst explode. I dont blame you if do thou.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment