She tells everybody that shes fine, That shes over him, But late at night she sits up in bed and stares at her phone just waiting for his name to pop up on the screen, But it never does..
Okay so 4th of July was a "booohooo" so far . Goodness, so my family went to my cousins house , I got beer spilled on me . Had those lil' cousins halfway broke my ipod . Everybody that was drinking were wasted . I didnt even get to see fireworks. Had to go home early . Started my period . Got lost on the way home . Ended up falling asleep at 2 in the morning . Had a weird dream . & here I am typing my blog. So you pretty much know how my 4th of July went. Brokenhearted-____- . Idevenk anymore really . I feel like giving up on it anyway. No more reason for me to keep on trying . Im tired of letting my guard down and letting myself get hurt. Anyways , summer is boring . Nothing exciting happened.
Im so indenial =/ .