So many things left unsaid.It’s funny how fast time moves, Yesterday I loved you, today it’s as if you don’t even exist
Omgaaash. too many shxt going on. Ohwelll. I'm trying to keep my head up you know ? But its hard. Cos allla these obstacles jst come at you like : " KAAABAM" Literally tho. I'm really loving this quote; If someone talks behind your back , DONT TRIP . Your ahead of them . So damn right. I havent been out innah while. Prolly cos I'm always in the city maayn -________- . I love the city , but I miss those foo's at vallejo. It's not the same ... & I'm starting to realize who's being truuuuue & not . But HAHAHAHAH! I remember me & paulinegeluz's conversation on aim . "BOY SHOPPING?! FSHO ! JST HIT ME UP! " Hahahah! Awweeeh , I miss her mucho . One of my bestfriends who REALLY understands what I'm going thru.