My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
First Day .
You gave up , I let go . BIG DIFFERENCE.

Ommmg! (: My classes are dope (: Hahah , except for 3rd period thou -.- blaah. hella boring tho . I know I could of slept in class . Hmmm , Whats your schedule ? Hahah (; Meeen. Met some new people today, and saw the maaains. Vewwwy happy to see them . Oh myy! The new 6th graders are wierd ;D Ohpoo . I forgot I got hellla thangs to do this week ! Gotta watch ; Pineapple Express, Stepbrothers , and maybe some of the old moobies (: At the same time , gota focus on school! Yaaah. Gna post up some pictures , maybeh tmoro I believe ? And going to MickeeeyD's w/ the maains. First kick it .Hmmm , & on top of that , I gotta go to the city this weekend ! CRAAAZY MUCH?! Theres like no "ME" time . Hahah , I sounded concieted . Ewwh . Well , gots tuh go for now !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment