My life is somewhat good , but at the same time bad. One good thing that happened to me was 10.25.2009 1:15 a.m (: I love you (: And the bad thing is, I've been REALLLLLLY stressed out lately. and basically its mostly cos of school cos of so many assignments you know ? well anyways, I guess Im " kina " satisfied with my life , I'm pretty much taking things as my life goes. so much update tho. yaaay ! Im gna spend my thanksgiving vacation in SFBAYAREA! (: faasho yo. I love that place. I'm so UNstressed when I'm there . and Ima go to the movies this weekend to see that special person of mine (: super ubberly happpy ! :DDDD CANT WAIT! (: ima see hella people tho. hope I dont see "certain people" tho. ohgaaash, I jst remembered I have to go to a wedding on sunday! one thing on my mind; WHAT AM I GONA WEAR?!?!? hahah ,. ooh jennn needs a new dresss (: gotta ask my daddyo tho. DAAAYUM! I jst realized I havent been on blogspot for like the longest of time! meeen , my next goal is to go on blogspot daily to "vent" out my feelings to yalll people. and maybe be my random self on here :P well ima be ghost now ! PEAAACE.
xoxo , JENNCARTAGENA.