My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Friday, October 2, 2009
ThoughtsPoppingUp.
I told him, i can never blush no matter how happy I am. And he told me, blushing doesn't only mean your face gets all red, blushing means you're smiling non-stop & happy. Then i replied, aye.. i think i'm blushing then =)

Soo today is fridaay , and Im hella MF' tired . As usual I guesss ? Im feeling hungraay =/ Im always hungry lately too ! MEEEN, Im like eating every 2 hours now! Is that normal ? And Im starting to get hellla dark circles around my eye. Ohwells , Im looking for something that will clear up my pimples ! alla that I've been using is my cetaphil and my st. ives scrub!

^^^ Fck , I dont even remember typing this shxt down but whatever right ?

its October 17 9:23 P.M
Im soo confused. I think ima give up on guys. Like foreals tho. they give me more effing stress than I need. and I hate being a heartbreaker. Im still hella young and I dont kno why the fck im thinking about love this early. Im guessing its hormones but whatevs. I feel so bipolar. Im still looking for my happiness. And Idk , I feel so out of it sometimes. *SIGH. Im soo depressed alla the time. things have been happening lately , and they havent gotten better. Life hasnt gotten better. Im waiting for it to. But I obviously dont know when... I hope its soon , cos Im tired of feeling like this alla the time. Sad to say , I've been crying excessively =/ Sowaay world . Im not soo good at the moment .I wna feel better . But I have no clue how Im gna do that . Everything feels like a challenge I can never overcome. Im so disappointed in myself . I lost some of my motivation . bcos of _ _ _ _ . blaaaah . and sorry about the short blog "/ I get blank at times. But I promise I'll type up more sometime when Im not busy .

XOXO . JennCartagena.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment