My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Incomplete .
EVERYTHING -MARQUES HOUSTON


Every bitch before me was a mistake, and every bitch after me is a downgrade.

Thas fsho right there. I feel like giving out my quotes based upon how I'm feeling. Hope ya like! :D
"The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. "

“I handle my own shit. My own heartbreaks, my own bad days, my own “i-don’t-know-who-i-am days”, my “I-need-to-figure-everything-out days”, and yes even my good days..so don’t come into my life thinking you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, thinking you shine some enlightenment into my own personal being..because quite honestly I can control my own happiness..And you my dear are just an extra perk.”
"Life is full of holes, twist & turns. Make one wrong turn & you will end up hurt. But remember life is like a game. Get through the hard level & there will be something waiting for you at the end!"

"Life is a roller coaster, a never ending cycle. Every person is unique & beautiful in their own way. Each individual has a beauty that’s unexpressed. Beauty is within. You love a person for how they make you feel, for their courage & compassion. I believe we always go back to the people that were there in the beginning. You create so much of a history with certain people, they become a part of you, they’re always in your heart."


"Every girl wants to feel like the person she is..is enough. Thank you for making me feel like that. You`ve seen all my moods..you know how I am. You laugh at all my stupid jokes and sympathize with all my problems, no matter how petty they may be. You let me be whoever I want to be, and you like me anyway. That really does mean the world to me."

"It’s weird how the people that were once such a bit part of your life seem to disappear. And it hurts to know that even though they disappointed you before, they still find ways to disappoint you even though they are not the center of your life anymore."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment