"Girls talk shit like they know me, but truth is; if I had a dick , they would be the first ones to blow me."
So today went by hella fast in my opinion . All I did this whole week was go to school on the regular, as always . Tried blogging as much as possible nowadays (x Hah , I miss blogspot ! I stayed focused on my work , and just did what I had to do . Meeen, Today was the only day my hair touched a straightener. I dont really apply too much heat to my hair anymore . It's not good for me -___- gives me lotsa split ends. i hate that ! "/ But good thing is , my huuur' is growin! YEEEEEE :D haayla happy doe. I'm trying to grow it out to like my belly-button or something. Like how I had it back in 06' . GAWSH, those were the good ol' days fasho. I always reminisce those days when I have the spare time to . cos honestly, those were the best days of my liffffe ! like fuhreals. deeeyum. like you dont even know how important those days are to me. buhh yeah , ohmygggash. i havent been looking up any youtube videos lately -__- bummmmer ! i think ima start being a geeek and start looking up tutorials as always (x hahah, welll tooodles ! :D