My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
im baaaack to blogging ! :D
haay , soway guys for the hiatus . my keyboard was recently not working so I couldn't really blog that much , but im back ;D haha, sooo im single agen ! i guess im liking it . it alright . not the best thou . im feeelin' this quote thou;

Ok. I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later."

word thou, like I know that I don't live in the most beautiful cities in the world, but I make the best of it. and the whole thing about relationships , helllof true. cos honestly.. i got myself hurt , and truly , i was devastated. only cos i didnt think it wasnt even gona hurt that much. but it hurted 10x badder than i even expected. like what everyone seems to say: " expect the unexpected " . ugh , i needa start taking my own advice thou. i keep on forgetting to do that.
BUT...

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta figure out who’s worth suffering for. -Bob Marley"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment