My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
New Ideas !
Hit Up The Formspring! :D

So yeah , I made a formspring ! (: so , any of you guys that have questions, just formspring me at ;

http://www.formspring.me/jennbaaaybeh

Anyways , I gottta haircut ! Suppper happy. Havent had one since last August I believe. And I just absolutely adore it ! Hah , I might post up some pictures later cos im home alone with my gma sooo yeah , ima just be on the comp the whole day. buh chyeah, i didnt do much today, just went to downtown and thas bout it. then my mommmmy left me D; how nice of her. ohhhdayum tho, I just realized I have school next weeek! -___- gweaat. buh at least I get to rock my hair alll ova spms's gay ass campus. hehehe :D i tiink ima go online shopping now ! haha, peeeace breeh.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment