My Great Escape ;
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
The Way I See It.
Love is sucha beautiful thing. One amazing feeling I should say. How many times have I been in love? Honestly, I don't really know. I think I've been infatuated , maybe in love but not really sure if it was real. How do we know if it's real? You see, there's many answers to that question. Let me correct myself, opinions instead of answers. From my perspective, and my past experiences, when I feel like I'm " in love " I get this longing for that person. The more I'm away from that person, the more I want them. Everybody should know there's a difference between want and need, but when you get to the point where you need that person instead of want, you begin to think you can't live without them. You do such crazy and ironic things just to at least feel as if you're close to that person. To feel as if you were loved. I'm that type of girl who would love to be loved. Well , who doesn't ? Anyways, when you are in love , you tend to lose your focus on reality. You stay lost in your own world. Every time your phone rings you automatically think it's that significant other. One call or one text gives you this adrenaline rush. Hearing that persons voice makes yourself weak. Am I trying to say everyone feels like that? No, I'm just saying that's how I feel when I'm in that position. You might think, " god , this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. " until you get your heart broken by that person. Do you give up? For me, no. Why? Because I'm not that person who gives up that easily when I want something. So even when I'm at my most vulnerable point in this whole " in love " thing, I keep on holding on. People may say, " you're such a fool for holding on. you're just wasting your time on something that will never go anywhere. " But, who ever said I never tried? I do, every single day. But there's always something in the back of my mind where I get stuck. I don't know what I want for the good of it. So I just continue to keep on loving this person, regardless of me getting hurt. In this case, nothing's lost. But , let's say this cycle continues for days, weeks, months, and maybe even years. I begin to question myself , where am I at now? I've been fighting for so long yet nothing's happening in return of it. So now , I'm beginning to learn how to live without that person. Just to shield myself from the pain. Never did I say I stopped loving . I just learned to do that in a way where I'm not letting time go to waste. & That's the way I see it.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment